“FOR DEMOSTATION PURPOSES ONLY…..
Direct Copy of Copyrighted Material
and MUST NOT Be Used as IS……”
Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you've always wanted because it's...
- Invisible, so no one can tell you're straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners (pictured above) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthdontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit your orthodontist or dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign® Can Work for You
- Did you know that 80% of people over age 15 who qualify for braces can be treated with Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, space closure, narrow arches, relapse, anterior intrusion, and limited treatment cases.